Tuesday, November 27, 2007

DAY 1

Ok. well. I am going to do this! I woke up with the clear vision of me starting and finishing the cleanse and I was ready! I bought all the ingredients at whole foods yesterday and made myself a gallon of lemonade last night. Although, I definitely should have tasted as i was making it! The cayenne was wayyy too strong. I discovered this on the way to work as i took my first sips and just about burned my throat. Oops! So as I drink I am adding water to the mixture so I can at least get it down. Thats problem number one. Problem number two is that I am super hungry! I am one of those people who announces that I am hungry a good three or four times a day. I love food and I love eating and I am hungry. But what is a few days without food? I have run marathons, I can do this! I told Lauren I have already started thinking about what I want to eat at the finish line (something i do at, oh, mile 2 of a marathon!) The hunger comes and goes. I stay late at work and by the time i get home and plop down on the couch I am thinking I am over my last hunger pain of the day. But, no. I see a bag of tostidos over by the catfood and that makes me hungry. So I have the tea I am supposed to have at night, and this is as close to dessert as I am going to get. So i enjoy it. So thats that. End of Day 1. P.S. I am doing this for the cleansing purposes, not the weight loss. Everyone is gasping, "You don't need to lose any weight!!" I know this people! There are other benefits I am attempting to realize. How bout a little interest in those?!

No comments: